Expertise born from experience
Our law office understands that when lay people hire an attorney, they often face very stressful situations. These people need the assistance of a professional who cares about them and doesn't simply go through the motions. For that reason, we make sure that our clients not only receive the highest quality of service and representation, but also the individual attention they deserve.
For many years, Samuel Rudolph has been providing expert legal assistance with an experienced team of specialized attorneys. We have highly-developed litigation skills in a number of areas, and place great value upon quality and professionalism.
Overview: What our legal practice offers
- We have over three decades of experience in employment law -- and will represent good clients and cases throughout California in both state and federal courts.
- We will counsel and represent both employees and employers
- We are available to serve in a neutral role in the mediation of labor and employment disputes.
- We provide expert advice and representation by well-trained attorneys.
- We return phone calls within one business day.
- We provide honest assessments of cases, whether good or bad, with merit or without.
- We perform all work with the highest level of care and attention to the facts and the details of your case.
What Clients Can Expect
We are available to schedule client consultations at your convenience. Should you request a consultation, we will ask that you bring all relevant documents with you.
We understand that fees and costs are very important to clients. Should we decide to represent you following our investigation and evaluation, we can do so on a full or a partial contingency fee arrangement.
Find out more about our areas of practice.